_____________________________, hereinafter referred to as the “Author”, on the one hand, and the Autonomous Non-Commercial Organization “Legal Education”, hereinafter referred to as the “Publishing House”, represented by Director Lebedev Lev Yurievich, acting on the basis of the Charter, on the other hand, have entered into this agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) on the following:
By sending to the Publishing House a literary work (article), hereinafter — the “Work”, the Author agrees with all the terms of this Agreement (Art. 428 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation).
- The Author grants the Publishing House the right to use the Work, and the Publishing House undertakes to accept this right and use it within the limits established by this Agreement.
- The Author grants the Publishing House the right to use the Work in the following ways: reproduction and distribution in any circulation and in any way, including, but not limited to: publication in periodicals, distribution in any electronic media, in any databases and collections, legal reference systems, etc.; public demonstration, making available to the public, including by placing on the Internet and other similar networks; translation or other reworking, sale in print media and separately, etc. The use of the Work is allowed on the territory of the Russian Federation and in the territory of any other state.
- The right to use the Work is transferred by the Author for the term of validity of the exclusive rights to the Work, under the following conditions:
— within 1 (one) year from the date of this Agreement — on the basis of an exclusive license without the right of the Author to grant licenses to other persons,
— during the remaining term of the copyright to the Work, on the basis of a simple (non-exclusive) license, with the Author retaining the right to grant licenses to others.
- The Publishing House has the right to grant the rights to use the Work specified in clause 3 of the Agreement to other persons on the basis of sublicense agreements.
- The Publishing House is not obliged to submit any reports on the use of the Work to the Author.
- The contract is free of charge.
- The Agreement shall be deemed concluded from the moment the Publishing House receives the Work from the Author.
- The Author guarantees his authorship of the Work, compliance with the rights of third parties in the creation of the Work, the exclusive right of the Author to the Work at the time of execution of the Agreement, as well as the accuracy of the factual information contained in the Work.
The Publishing House
Autonomous non-profit organization “Legal Education”
129226, Moscow, Sergey Eisenstein St., 8, pp. 1